Join the SOOR Dance Challenge and Support Inclusion!
STEP 1: DANCE & RECORD
- Check out our SOOR DANCE CHALLENGE VIDEO to learn the official SOOR Dance Challenge Dance
- Snap a 15-second video doing the dance
- Say "This is the #SOORDanceChallenge & #SOORState and I support inclusion for all. I challenge you to dance to inclusion!
STEP 2: POST & SHARE
- Post your video to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or TikTok on April 29th (National Dance Day)
- Make sure you use the hashtag #SOORDanceChallenge so everyone can find your dance!
- Find and share your favorite by following #SOORDanceChallenge on your social media channels!
STEP 3: DONATE & CHALLENGE YOUR FOLLOWERS
- Donate $25, $50 or an amount of your choice to support Special Olympics Oregon on the Fundraising Page
- Challenge 10 of your friends and followers to start the trend!
YOUR IMPACT - Join the SOOR Dance Challenge and Support Inclusion!
Today, it is imperative that we replenish the funds we’ve lost due to COVID to ensure we can resume our critical services as soon as it is safe to do so. Having to suspend mission delivery beyond the time required by the state to rebuild a fundraising model would have a devastating impact on the lives of thousands of children and adults we serve. It is only through the generosity of others that we can continue our mission.
Thank you for supporting the important people we serve.
We hope you all stay happy and healthy during these uncertain and difficult times.