Welcome to the Tillamook County Local Program page.
Become an Athlete
ATHLETE APPICATION FOR PARTICIPATION / MEDICAL FORM
You must have a valid Athlete Medical Form on file before participating in any Special Olympics Oregon events, practices or competitions.
- Complete and sign all four pages of the medical form.
- Make an appointment for a physical examination with your doctor or licensed physician.
- At your doctor's appointment, have your doctor fill out and sign the Physical Examination section at the bottom of page one.
- Return this completed form to your Local Program.
- We recommend making a copy of the completed medical.
A new Medical Form must be completed every three years.
Class A Volunteer
COACH - UNIFIED PARTNER -
LOCAL PROGRAM MANAGEMENT TEAM
All volunteers who have close contact with athletes or who handle the financial assets of Special Olympics Oregon must complete a Class A volunteer application. This includes coaches, chaperones, Unified Partners and Local Program Management members. Volunteers need to complete the Class A Volunteer process which includes an online application, background check and online trainings.
Click on the link below to complete the application and trainings. The system will automatically guide you through the appropriate training modules for adults and minors.
Local Program Events
More information coming soon!
Your Local Program Team
In addition to our in-person sports training and competitions, you can stay engaged by joining our SOOR Active Facebook group. SOOR Active an athlete-driven At Home Fitness Community focused on health and wellness resources for the Special Olympics Oregon community. Click here to join our SOOR Active community today!