Create a FUNdraiser
Do you have a fun activity or idea to raise money for Special Olympics Oregon or one of it’s 30 local programs? Now you can create a custom fundraising web page using our FUNdraising platform. It’s a simple and convenient way to make your idea come alive and share with you friends, family and networks. Some successful examples include cash washes, bake sales and walk-a-thons. Let the Fundraising begin!
How it works
- Visit this link
- Click “Create a Fundraiser Event”
- Follow the instructions to create your fundraiser web page
- Use the “manage” feature to customize you page with a profile picture, event title, messaging and more.
- Share your page directly using email, text, and social media
- Begin fundraising and track your progress!
- Using the FUNdraising platform gives you an easy way to let people know about your fundraiser.
- Your page allows people to donate directly to your page—even when they live far away!
- Since the web page will be connected to Special Olympics Oregon or one of the 30 local programs, you can avoid trips to the bank and handle cash and checks.*
- Thank you notes and comments on your page allow you to tell donors how much you appreciate them.
*If you receive cash or checks, it’s simple to add “offline donations” to your page along with the information about who donated.